- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Trekker Talent
- Trekker Flexible Saddles
You save $114.15
The Talent comes without padded skirts, for riders seeking a closer contact whereas the seat of the Flow has padded skirts under the rider’s thighs, offering additional comfort for more sensitive riders.
Developed in collaboration with veterinary surgeons, physiotherapists and experienced endurance riders, the Trekker is a fully adaptable treeless saddle. With individually adjustable panels and seat sizes, along with a fully adjustable pommel width, the Trekker adapts perfectly to most horses.
Luxuriously soft and comfortable for the horse and rider, and supremely elegant.
All Trekkers are flexible between the pommel and the cantle, therefore able to mirror the contour of the horse's back under the rider's weight. Multi-Layer Structure®, made of natural cotton and innovative Trekker Soft Foams, ensures the saddle fits all types of horse backs.
The underside has thick, adjustable panels, secured by wide Velcro strips. The panels are completely flexible and adapt to the horse’s shape. Thanks to these panels and designed reinforcements, the Trekker sits clear of horse’s spine, leaving it free from pressure.
The specially constructed adjustable pommel allows easy adjustment to the width of the saddle, from narrow to extra wide.
The Trekker fits most types of horse, including those with prominent withers. Excellent features on the Trekker include:
- Two distinct stirrup-bars on both sides for individual position requirements
- Adjustable Seat Size between 16” and 18” seat
- Adjustable pommel width, fitting most horses from narrow to extra wide.
- Superior flexibility.
- Generous space arcing around the withers.
- Available in two panel lengths; Standard 45.5cm or Short 42.5cm
- Superior quality, German leather
- Each saddle has a unique serial number for ease of tracing in the unfortunate event of theft.
The Trekker rides with all the comfort and safety of a Stock Saddle. Its special style and cut is designed for riders who prefer riding with a long leg. However, the saddle rides just as well with short stirrup leathers.
The Trekker is ideal for:
- Endurance & Long Distance Riding
- Jumping lower obstacles.
- Young horses and horses that change musculature through training or fitness-fluctuation.
Brown or Black
Please note that some of the pictures are of Customised orders, we no longer offer this service. Standard saddles are Black or Brown leather with Suede trim.
1. Trekker Fenders softly padded with adjustable or removable knee blocks, and stirrup leathers that place your foot in the right position. Stirrups not included. Length 51–60 cm. 197.00 € / pair
2. Trekker Short Fenders, plain and light-weight without knee blocks, 47– 57 cm, including stirrup leathers. Black or brown. 119,50 € / pair
- Worldwide Delivery available on Trekker Saddle - please contact us for shipping costs. Local Tax and Import Duties apply outside Europe.
- For Saddle Demo Facility in the UK and France Click Here
- For Fitting Advice and Instructional Video's Click Here
- For Trekker Facebook Page Click Here
Please check dates/availability before placing an order.